Monday, February 11, 2013

5.) My Hot Betime Stories by Laura B Cooper


Here is something embarrassing about this little gem. I was reading this book while getting my hair done at my salon. Yes it will always be called a salon to me! I am under the dryer with my iPad tightly in my hand when out of my peripheral vision I notice a little girl, five or six, leaning over to see what I was reading. I quickly exited out and started playing angry birds with my cheeks hot. The girl was none the wiser and kept watching me as I pretended to be interested in destroying  constructions with no help of physics, while thanking the heavens she didn’t ask me what “Fuck!” meant.

            Anyway “My Hot Bedtime Stories,” is a collections of Vignette stories centering on the swinger lifestyle that the protagonist and the author Laura B. Cooper. Cooper publicly states she is a swinger with her husband and share a relationship with him and others like her in her community. The naughty night time book details raunchy gang bangs and salivating sensual exploits in voyeurism. It’s about sex and coming out during the 2012 when Erotica hit the fans, this is a nice little collection to have if you dream about many lovers on the side.

            Hide it in your nightstands, boudoir table drawers, or like me on your iPad and away from nosey nibblers!

 

Question time? Have you ever read anything you were embarrassed about? Comments please

 

If this book strikes the inner kink in you here is her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment