Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Update: Longer than Expected Hiatus, 50 Book Challeges, and more!

It's been a long time since I've written, reviewed, or even posted and for that I am sorry ^_^. But I'm back with new books, new projects, and new ideas!

First is MANGA MONDAYS, where I indulge my inner otaku and review manga from my own personal library.

Second is OTOME OBSESSION which are posted on WEDNESDAY. I've recently been playing VOLTAGE iOs games and have become a bit crazed. *Walk-Throughs are posted per request*

With that said I've decided to ass my first challenge/event/movement/experience. Fifty Shades of Grey The Movie will premier worldwide Valentine's Day Weekend. Whether you believe it's filthy smut, or the embodiment of female sexuality in mainstream media, the truth is that it will be big. To prepare my Nerdy/Quirky mind I've created a list of Erotica books to get us all in the squishy mood. The goal is to read all of them before Ana Steele walks onto the silver screen.

Enjoy and see you all Tomorrow!

50 Books to 50 Shades of Grey

Part One

1.) Pride and Pleasure - Sylvia Day
2.) Seven Years to Sin - Sylvia Day
3.) Scandalous Liaisons - Sylvia Day
4.) Pleasure of the Night - Sylvia Day
5.) Bared to You -Sylvia Day
6.) Reflected in You - Sylvia Day
7.) Entwined with You - Sylvia Day
8.) Blush - Opal Carew
9.) Addicted - Zane
10.) The Sisterhood of APF - Zane
11.) Slow Surrender - Cecila Tan
12.) Exit to Eden - Anne Rice
13.) Belinda - Anne Rice
14.) Topping from Below - Laura Reese
15.) This Man - Jodi Ellen Malpas
16.) Beneath This Man - Jodi Ellen Malpas
17.) This Man Confessed - Jodi Ellen Malpas
18.) Henry and June - Anais Nin
19.) Rush - Maya Banks
20.) Fever - Maya Banks
21.) Burn - Maya Banks
22.) Because You Are Mine - Beth Kery
23.) The Harlot - Saskia Walker
24.) The Libertine - Saskia Walker
25.) Jezebel - Saskia Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment